Biotech Pharma News Writer
- Position Type
BioSpace serves as the leading online source for breaking industry news and expert analysis among business and scientific leaders within the life sciences for more than 30 years. We are searching for freelance news writers to join our growing team.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone with a background in journalism, or science communication and a genuine interest in the biopharma and healthcare industry. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to write 5-10 news articles per week covering the latest developments in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or in an appropriate area of life sciences
- Must be available between 7:00 am and 12:00 pm CST (M-F) to report on the latest news stories of the day
- Demonstrated exceptional writing, research skills and is a great communicator (we love unique sources and quotes!)
- Ability to write stories quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Fully remote work. Join our team from anywhere in the world
- 5 to 10 articles per week
- An opportunity to work with a passionate, talented and fun team of professionals.
To apply for this job, please submit the following:
- Resume or CV
- A cover letter
- 2-3 professional writing samples