Business Development Executive
- Position Type
- Full time
If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider BioSpace. Our team operates with a fun, entrepreneurial style that combines our passion & high-energy with an aggressive vision of growing the company.
BioSpace, Inc. is the leading online community for industry news and careers for life science professionals. For over 35 years, BioSpace has provided essential insights, opportunities and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
We are looking for a results-driven individual to join our team. You will be responsible for developing relationships and strategies with key decision makers for new business expansion.
In this position you will:
- Secure new client relationships thru comprehensive business development efforts (primarily phone, email, and social)
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Deliver a consultative, solution-oriented sales approach with prospects
- Establish, develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop solutions and improve customer experience
- Utilize CRM tools/resources available to efficiently and effectively manage your business
- Be a company ambassador within accounts and channel partners, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare
- 3-5+ years experience, with at least 2+ years in client-facing or marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop relationships with high level executives and decision makers
- Desire and demonstrated success with business development, relationship management, marketing strategy & execution
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate within a team.
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Tech-savvy, with the ability to quickly learn to leverage new tools and apply new processes
- Proficiency in using MS Office and CRMs (Salesforce)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
Learn more about careers with BioSpace at https://www.biospace.com/minisites/biospace-careers/
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
BioSpace Human Resources