Histologist - ASCP Certification as Histotechnologist
Histology specimen preparation from animal toxicology and pharmacology studies; including sample accessioning, formalin fixed tissue trimming, tissue processing, embedding, sectioning...
The Research Associate (RA) will work assisting the in vivo preclinical studies in the oncology research program. In this role, the RA will perform multiple efficacy studies testing various therapeutic agents and combination regimens in mouse tumor...
• Responsible for managing target identification efforts
• Generate and analyze data from protein microarray screens
• Manage target identification efforts conducted at or with CROs
• Generate and screen display libraries using both traditional...
South San Francisco ,
• Analysis of sample submitted for hematology, clinical chemistry, urinalysis, coagulation and cytology
• Microscopic review of blood smears
• Adherence to rigorous quality control procedures
• Use and...