Clinical Lab Scientist III - Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Up and coming Bay Area molecular diagnostics company with several products on the market. Seeking a skilled clinical lab scientist to fill a new CLS III position for its MDx lab. Opportunity to build new technical skills and share in the success of this team-focused organization. (Note: F/T shift ends 3:30pm)
• BS in scientific discipline with 5+ years' clinical lab experience including several years in a in high-complexity molecular diagnostics testing lab.
• Requires one of the following four California Department of Public Health special licenses:
- CLS Generalist,
- Clinical Chemist Scientist,
- Clinical Microbiologist Scientist, or
- Clinical Genetic Molecular Biologist Scientist (CGMBS)
• Proven ability to work well within a collaborative team.
• Computer competency, particularly in Microsoft Excel, is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
• USE LINK provided or EMAIL resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject: CLS-III
Keywords: qRT-PCR cfDNA NGS