Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Platform Manager US Time and Attendance in our Bannockburn, IL or Exton, PA office.
This is a hybrid role, requiring attendance at the Bannockburn office 5-10 days per month, or as needed per business need.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Platform Manager US Time and Attendance you will lead analysis and technical expertise for IT solutions on complex IT systems projects within area of expertise. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by serving as the Platform Manager US Time and Attendance defining and establishing designs of all technical aspects of assigned projects and utilizing your knowledge of business operations, exploring, and identifying possible solution needs based on defined business problems, and define opportunities for improving related applications.
A typical day will include:
· Deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost-efficient and high-quality manner
· Define solutions that are designed, developed, and maintained in support of business
· Perform analysis, design, and configuration of solutions according to Takeda standards for complex business requirements
· Oversee the capture and assignment of user enhancement requests to support one or more solutions.
· Ensure documentation according to Takeda standards, policies, and procedures
· Contribute to detailed roadmap development of complex software or solution systems platforms working directly with the business and other IT groups
· Owns technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations.
· Ensures that solutions are designed, developed, and maintained as part of structured SDLC and ITIL business process.
· Perform tasks associated with developing integrations into and out of Time and Pay systems.
· Partner with Product Owners in order to understand their business needs and formulate solutions to address them.
· Primary technical resource responsible for understanding ancillary 3rd party systems and vendors that HR utilizes to deliver Time, Pay, and Benefits solutions to employees.
· Ability to lead the ongoing support of Dimensions including upgrades.
· Partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver projects.
· Excellent leadership, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, and business acumen with problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Strong interest in collaborative work with customers.
REQUIRED - EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree or 12 years of equivalent work experience
· 8 + years of relevant experience in Time and Pay Systems (Dimensions, Workforce Central, ADP, WorkDay, PeopleSoft, SAP)
· 4+ years of Dimensions integration experience with a very good understanding of various UKG tools such as Boomi is required
· 5+ years’ experience in Business and Systems Integration, and implementing applications
· 5+ years of programming experience XSLT, XML, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), and SDLC
· Experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS)
· Experience in UKG Dimensions
· Experience with the design and development of pharmaceutical life sciences software or solutions
· Familiarity with regulated systems – high-level understanding of computer systems validation
· Previous experience with a large, matrixed organization
· Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
· Experience integrating Time and systems with Workday and ADP
· Experience with Scheduling tools
· Access to transportation to attend meetings.
· Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally if needed.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
· 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan.
· Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions.
· Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings.
· Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days.
· Community Outreach Programs.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
This job posting excludes CO applicants.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. As of the same date, absent an approved religious or medical reason, US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated in order to continue in their current roles. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. Candidates are encouraged to speak with their recruiter to seek further information on the applicable guidelines for the Business Unit/Function for which they have applied.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Bannockburn, ILWorker Type