Executive & Events IT Support Manager
Ipsen Biopharm Ltd
Ipsen is a dynamic and growing global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical company focused on innovation and specialty care.
We aim to make a sustainable difference by significantly improving patients’ health and quality of life and providing them with effective therapeutic solutions for unmet medical needs through differentiated and innovative medicines in Oncology, Neurosciences and Rare Diseases.
The patient is at the heart of everything we do, and we also care for our employees because they are the ambassadors who truly make the difference. We attract and develop bold, agile, entrepreneurial individuals who take full ownership of their decisions; leaders drawn by a purpose to make a direct impact through their work in people’s lives.
We offer employees a wealth of fulfilling challenges & growth opportunities, and the chance to contribute within a fast-moving organisation, an organisation that is genuinely game-changing.
As a Executive & Events IT Support Manager, you'll lead in deploying, maintaining, and securing user devices across Microsoft and Apple ecosystems, including handhelds. You'll prioritize VIP support, manage event tech, and execute the End User Tech strategy. This role involves ticket handling, proactive maintenance, and technical operations for VIPs, while overseeing staff aligned with Executive Support. Your tech expertise, clear communication, and polished etiquette will build VIP confidence, adapting to office and "remote visit" settings.
You'll handle technical issues adeptly, catering to VIPs' needs professionally. Balancing escalated tickets and enabling Level 3 escalations, you'll work closely with the End User Services Management Team. Your role emphasizes proactive maintenance, like root cause analysis, and service improvements including monitoring changes. This high-profile position demands strategic acumen, tech skills, and dedication to VIP satisfaction during routine and event scenarios.Main responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure a high level of availability of IT services for VIPs, including their assistants.
- Welcoming new VIPs and presenting services to VIPs
- Coordination and support with local technical teams to ensure the consistency of the solutions implemented.
- Ensure the maintenance and transfer of knowledge on the solutions implemented, mainly in English, (French) for the VIP perimeter.
- Document and maintain the solutions made available to the management team.
- Be in close contact with general services teams to manage videoconferencing solutions and digital technologies.
- Publish and present performance indicators related to the activity.
- Innovate by proposing and implementing new services that can improve the user experience.
- Work closely with the IT Service Performance Manager to inform them and have service redundancy.
- Conduct training sessions to promote new services and maintain a high level of knowledge of Ipsen standard solutions
- Conduct Events from an IT perspective working closely with our internal and external customers
Knowledge, abilities & experience
- Interpersonal skills in a demanding VIP environment
- Be able to establish a relationship of great trust with your customers and maintain it
- Mastery of Mac OS configurations and support
- Advanced expertise on the use of Iphone / iPad Tablet smartphones
- General mastery of PC & Microsoft Win10 environments
- Mastery of standard O365 applications
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures (DNS, DHCP, PROXY,...)
- Knowledge of standard video conferencing solutions: Cisco, MS Teams, Zoom, etc
- Deep and comprehensive Audio-Visual knowledge
- General knowledge of digital market solutions
Dans le cadre de ses recrutements IPSEN s’engage au respect de l’égalité de traitement des candidats, indépendamment du sexe, de l’âge, de l'orientation sexuelle, de l'origine ethnique, de la couleur de la peau, de la nationalité, du handicap ou de l'appartenance à un syndicat.