HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Associate Analyst Patient Access HUBLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. Join an incredible team thats redefining Amgens patient support programs. In this vital role, you will be handling industry leading transformation of our overall patient support offerings. This is a unique opportunity to work on a dynamic launch brand, gain portfolio product experience, and help build a new best-in-class patient support program from the ground up.
Amgen is an innovative organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. Within Patient Access, we will provide you the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, entrepreneurialism and verve that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and significant careers through exciting assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities!
Under the general direction of the HUB Analytics manager, the associate Analyst oversees HUB reporting and data analysis to support core operations and strategic planning. The position will have ownership of crafting, developing, and implementing new data sets and critical metrics as well as continuing to evaluate and adjust those measures going forward
- Provide daily reporting with respect to BVS activity
- Demonstrates strong ability to break down national trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with operations leadership to pull through improvements discovered from analysis
- Provide resource planning by interval, based on forecast and seasonal impacts
- Demonstrate process expertise to build and handle analytics on the customer and patient experience
- Assist with apply WFM software to improve staffing
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Associate Analyst professional we seek is an adaptable and analytical individual with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Masters degree and 2 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organizationOr
Bachelors degree and 4 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organizationOr
Associates degree and 10 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organizationOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organizationPreferred Qualifications:
ThriveWhat you can expect of us
- Strong communication skills and collaborative spirit to communicate complex analytical endpoints in easily digestible formats
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships with leaders and present to multiple levels in the organization
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical function supporting commercial organizations.
- 5+ years of MS Office experience to prepare documentation/presentation materials via Word/PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience using Customer Relationship Management Tool and building reports
- Ability to independently capture accurate requirements from stakeholders
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.