At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.Lilly’s Purpose
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.What You’ll Be Doing
The Senior Director Global IT Manufacturing & Quality (M&Q) Data Integration and Analytics (DIA) have responsibility of continue maturing the Data and Analytics strategy for M&Q, providing strong leadership to the team across the globe. The DIA Team’s purpose is to deliver and support the global Data and Analytics platforms, Data Products, and integration services along with diverse Data analytics, visualization, and analytics solutions to enable reliable supply and operational excellence.
This role requires a strong strategic thinker with strong leadership and technical experience in data architecture, data integration, data governance and analytics. The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully implementing data-driven solutions that drive business value and operational efficiency.
This role will work closely with the MQ Data and Analytics Advisor to align technical aspects for the strategy.
How You’ll Succeed
- Be Bold - We are looking for a Leader to tackle tough challenges in enabling Lilly MQ to unleash the power of Data.
- Be Fast - We need someone who is willing to move at the pace of MQ and the Growth of the organization.
- Be Engaging - We need a leader who will engage the entire IT MQ and DIA to bring the best solution to solve business problems and support and maintain & improve the data architecture, platforms and solutions establish.
What You Should Bring (preferred skills)
- Demonstrated people leadership and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated initiative to build relationships,
- Learn new business processes, identify opportunities Customer-oriented with a high level of understanding of impact on production activities, inside and outside MQ, spend substantial time communicating and educating.
Your Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related technical field
- Minimum 5 years Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience. Knowledge of GxP, Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and automations systems.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with people management, leadership and strategic thinking
About the Organization
- Experience in Computer System Validation processes and Data Integrity Requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills. Ability to carry on conversations with business customers, upper management, and technical personnel.
- Experience in working in an international and multicultural environment where team members are spread into different countries.
- Ability to thrive in a complex, changing, virtual environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Experience with Data Management, Data Architecture and Analytics Platforms and application.
- Experience seating in a Manufacturing Flow or Site.
- Proven track record of leading successful data and analytics initiatives in a complex organizational environment
- Experience managing global teams in different geographic locations.
IT builds and maintains capabilities using innovative technologies like most prominent tech companies. What differentiates Lilly IT is that we create new possibilities through tech to advance our purpose – creating medicines that make life better for people around the world, like data driven drug discovery and connected clinicals. We hire the best technology professionals from a variety of backgrounds so they can bring an assortment of knowledge, skills, and diverse thinking to deliver innovative solutions in every area of our business.
The MQ Global IT Data Integration and Analytics team have the responsibility of define, deliver, and support the Data Integration Strategy, that includes Data and Analytics Platforms, Data Warehouse, Data Products, Integration services on Prem and cloud along with diverse Data analytics, visualization, mobile, and analytics solutions to enable Making Medicine and Data Driving Decisions across the Manufacturing and Quality Organization.
Travel may be required to other Manufacturing sites in US and/or Europe
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks for their members and help our company develop talented individuals for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa, Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network, Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network, Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans Leadership Network, Women’s Network, Working and Living with Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.