The Sales Associate nurtures existing accounts, reports sales forecasts and works closely with the assigned Regenerative Therapy Specialist (RTS). Daily tasks include calling on wound centers, physicians, clinicians and all wound influencers. Solid business acumen is required for documenting account status and CRM input.
The Sales Associate is a part of the sales team and reports directly to the assigned RTS. This is a salaried role with either commission or MBO as additional compensation.
- Closely work and partner with the Regenerative Therapy Specialist on designated wound care hospitals/clinics to sell Kerecis Omega3 Wound
- Work varied hours including weekends as needed to see physicians or case coverage
- Cold call on identified accounts/physicians to introduce Kerecis, deliver promotional materials and collect contact information
- Nurture and grow existing business in the specified territory
- Sell and manage revenues consistent with targets given by Kerecis
- Work with the RTS to assess customer needs along with timely follow up
- Assist with educational in-service, lunch and dinner events for training as necessary
- Report sales forecasts to the RTS
- Case coverage in wound centers and operating room
- Meet/have call with the RTS weekly to determine specific actionable items for the week
- Closely follow market; advise Kerecis on local market developments
- Update Kerecis’ CRM System weekly with all account activities performed
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the terms of Kerecis’
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of Business-to-Business sales experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time. Kerecis is an equal opportunity employer. Kerecis LLC is an equal opportunity employer.