- Designs, develops, and delivers learning solutions that increases effectiveness and credibility of participants by adhering to adult learning principles and sound training design.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively address challenges in the classroom setting (i.e. behavioral, over-achievers, low performers) so that the entire class can benefit and learn.
- Provides candid and specific verbal performance feedback including a plan for improved performance throughout the training.
- Actively sets mutual expectations with Sales Effectiveness’ Business Partners including the field and home office groups so that trusted working relationships are constructive and productive.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of all Business Partners (e.g. marketing, field leadership) businesses, strategies, and links solutions to defined business partner/brand strategies in the classroom, at sales meetings, and in the field.
- Helps develop Guest Trainers by providing them a meaningful role in the class, one-to-one coaching including performance feedback and acts as a mentor to other National Sales Trainer maintaining positive peer-to-peer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced knowledge and exposure to science or health sciences is necessary to successfully develop training content that develops pharmaceutical product knowledge.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical products.
- 3 years of field sales experience with a proven high performing sales track record and strong understanding of what drives success in a commercial organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of individuals at all levels of management, both in the field and in marketing to gain consensus on training program development and delivery.
- Learning agility to adapt to new products, markets, and develop innovative approaches.
- Ability to integrate business trends, brand strategies, and marketplace drivers into plans that drive competitive advantage to the organization.
- Exceptional stakeholder communication skills to develop partnerships and align training with the business strategy.
US Credentialing Requirement:
An essential requirement of your position is to satisfy all applicable health care industry representative (HCIR) credentialing requirements to gain and maintain entry into facilities and organizations that are in your assigned territory. You must also be in good standing and/or eligible to obtain these credentials. These HCIR credentialing requirements may include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens, proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases, fingerprinting and specific licenses required by individual state or cities. Please remember that you are solely responsible for ensuring that you satisfy all HCIR credentialing requirements and for any associated liability for failing to do so. AbbVie has resources available to you to help answer questions you may have regarding your responsibilities.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.