Role can be Director I or II based on experience.
Purpose: Drives marketing strategy for the launch of Skyrizi UC. Provides positive leadership and productive influence across and around enterprise. Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing and go-to-market component of the business. Exhibits P&L mindset. Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.
· Vision and Strategy: Provide overarching leadership and direction for Marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for franchise and/or functional unit. Align and lead the charge. Encompass a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
· Leadership: Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing, inclusive teams and elevate team’s marketing skills and knowledge.
· Action and Accountability: Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans by employing marketing skills including the Mx2.0 framework.
· Market Awareness: Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action
· Strategic Impact: Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results. Grow and gain share and penetration. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of AbbVie, the Gastro portfolio and Skyrizi at the varying life cycle stages.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years of marketing experience required
- Prior marketing director experience preferred
- Prior launch experience preferred
- Understanding of buy-and-bill preferred
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions, like Managed Care, MABI.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.