The AbbVie Digital Lab Omnichannel Program Manager will lead and drive projects and activities to meet business objectives for US Commercial. Collaborate with internal and external cross functional partners in driving implementation for new and existing projects.
A strategic thinker: Align and excite internal stakeholders to facilitate success through strong leadership, strategic thinking and personal drive.
First class team player: Collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure compliance and ability to influence cross-functional teams and leadership.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Relationship Management: Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with key leaders, across all cross-functional areas within the company and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of the business and challenges.
· Collaboration/Partnerships: Work effectively with multiple departments and agencies throughout project development and implementation to keep projects/programs on time and ensure all requirements are met.
· Communication: Prepares well-organized, clear, and concise communications to keep every abreast of program status and communicates clear expectations to cross functional partners
· Program Planning: Own and manage low- medium complex program planning process with brands/therapeutic areas, internal cross functional teams, and their respective agency partners.
· Program/Project Management: Responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of low-medium complex digital projects including, developing project plans, creating status reports, following up/communicating with all stakeholders to ensure on-time, flawless execution of projects/programs. Makes recommendations based on current program/project status to resolve issues and manage risks. Conducts quarterly business reviews with leadership.
· Initiate and Plan Program/Project: Works with business partners to establish and gain consensus on program goals, objectives, requirements, deliverables. Responsible for building the plans and resource needs to accomplish business objectives. Develop and maintain project documents, timelines, project checklists and status reports. Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress, identify risks and ways to mitigate issues.
· Program/Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the program working with the business lead and business partners to gain agreement for resolution. Lead and resolve any issues or concerns with cross functional and agency partners. Identify issues, identify root cause, and recommend corrective action where necessary. Measure performance to assure the program is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
· Executing and Closing Program/Project: Lead program/project teams in developing and executing a program plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to ensure all activities are performed. Gain approvals, QA test, and verify data inputs / outputs. Gather lessons learned and obtain final program approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
· Responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating program playbooks, implementation guides and cross functional RACI so all team members (internal/external) understand their role and part in program processes. Conduct onboarding for cross functional / agency teams on workflows, process, and RACI.
· Seek standardization, automation, and process improvement wherever possible to deliver on vision for the team of faster, better, cheaper year over year.
· Keep abreast of new digital technology by participating in professional organizations, as well as attending industry seminars and conferences. Provide recommendation to Associate Director on how to apply at AbbVie.
Key AbbVie Leadership Competencies:
· Positive “All For One” approach towards deliverables and priorities.
· Builds strong relationships to enable higher performance.
· Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
· Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
· Creates a learning environment and open to suggestions.
· Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting digital marketing, digital project management, CRM within the Pharmaceutical Industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects. Ability to assign priorities and meet delivery dates.
- Demonstrated experience with start-to-finish planning/executing omnichannel digital/CRM programs, including websites, email, emerging media tactics, mobile (apps/sites/media/SMS).
- Track record of working across large, matrixed organizations to get things done.
- Must have thorough understanding of measuring impact of digital/CRM including social analytics, SEO measurement/management, digital/mobile metrics.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with all levels of management, teams, and vendors including the ability to communicate with both business and technical individuals.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Smartsheet
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.