About BioLife Plasma Services
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you focus on our donors, we’ll support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
This position is currently classified as “hybrid” in accordance with Takeda’s Hybrid and Remote Work policy
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant (C-Suite) provides advanced administrative support for BioLife Plasma's Global Head of Business (primary) as well as multiple Senior and Divisional Vice Presidents within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flawlessly coordinate multiple leadership schedules; able to support competing priorities with accountability, poise, speed and professionalism.
- Represents BioLife Plasma Brand & SLT (Senior Leadership Team) with a high level of positivity and agility.
- Demonstrated ability to support a multi-unit business with accuracy, diplomacy and cultural sensitivity.
- Successfully navigate highly confidential/sensitive information with trust, discretion and integrity.
- Creates and prepares complex, polished presentations incorporating multiple datasets with success.
- Plans & executes large scale meetings & corporate events in adherence with company culture & values.
- Act as subject matter expert on domestic & international travel for the Global Head of BioLife and their directreports (SLT). Successful incumbent must execute travel arrangements, itinerary changes and agendas with superior accuracy.
- Agile problem-solver; able to plan and function proactively to meet business goals & objectives.
- Concise; able to make decisions effectively and independently ensuring the highest benefit to the business.
- Possesses a strong ability to influence others.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, SharePoint and Ariba.
- Must possess demonstrated proficiency within contract management & administration. Acts as facilitator providing full guidance and navigation of established contract process per company policy.
- Advanced knowledge of audio and technical systems (audiology and system compatibility) within a conference room environment.
- Collaborative in nature; able to work successfully with all levels (internal & external) across organization.
- Inspires trust; able to build and maintain successful relationships.
- Resilient; able to resolve challenges strategically in accordance to company values.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Proven Independent thinker promoting positive solutions & outcomes.
- Interaction will include (but not limited to): BioLife Plasma Headquarters (Bannockburn, IL), Business Unit Leaders, Field Operations, Facilities Management, & Designated Contractors.
- Innovates new processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to professionally interface with all levels of employees, both global and domestic. This will include senior executives, local teams, external vendors, partners and contractors.
- This position serves as the overall knowledge resource base for teams supported, including corporate policies, procedures and other business requirements.
- Complex project management experience highly preferred.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting senior leadership (VP, SVP, DVP or C-Suite) in an administrative capacity.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Healthcare, plasma or retail experience/tenure preferred.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Bannockburn, ILWorker Type