Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
We have an immediate opening in our Monmouth Junction, NJ facility for an Accounts Receivable Senior Supervisor to join our small Accounting team.
The Accounts Receivable Senior Associate provides operational support to the Accounting department by tracking, monitoring and maintaining a contracts database used to gauge the impact of price changes on gross to net activities (i.e., rebates, chargebacks, billbacks, Medicaid, administrative fees, etc.). The incumbent also manages and tracks progress towards company return policy via account reconciliation with customers minimizing impact of excess deductions resulting from disallowable returns.
· Analyzes pricing and contract information, prepares analyses and maintains contract databases to ensure price changes impacting gross to net calculations are accurately and timely reported
· Manages and tracks progress towards company’s return policy via account reconciliation with customers minimizing the impact of excess deductions resulting from disallowable returns
· Liaises with 3rd party providers (i.e., IntegriChain, Rx Crossroads, Qualanex) to ensure pricing master data is up to date and assists with deduction management
· Generates Monthly Returns Reporting in order to understand variances, return activity vs. policy, exception management
· Works closely with auditors to explain certain elements of gross to net deductions, returns processing, excess deductions, etc.
· Provides ad-hoc reporting and participates in projects, as needed
· Assists in the preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasting for commercial teams
· Willing to assist in other areas such as AP and financial reporting when necessary
· Assists in the implementation of our new FP&A tool, which is expected to be implemented by early 2024.
Minimum Education and years of experience required
Bachelors degree in Accounting or related business discipline AND minimum 2 years revenue accounting and data analytics in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment.
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates REQUIRED
· Working knowledge of general accounting principles, practices, methods and analysis and reporting of financial data
· Strong working knowledge of pharmaceutical Accounting principles (i.e., rebates, chargebacks, billbacks, Medicaid,etc.)
· Hands on experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (QuickBooks, SAP or Oracle/JD Edwards)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office including advanced Excel (Vlook-up, pivot tables, etc)