About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on three therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible in order to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as a Business Operations Associate where you will will support the Therapeutic Area Unit (TAU) to manage and report on strategic business initiatives and activities critical to the efficient operations of the TAU. Specific duties include:
- Manage the processing of Health Care Provider and other consulting engagements, confidentiality disclosure agreements, Data Monitoring Committees and other advisory meetings, and related responsibilities.
- Project Management Support for Fellowship Programs.
- Logistical/event support for specific GI TA forums and events.
- General operational support for GI TAU Administration and Infrastructure.
As part of the, Operations team will report to the Head of Business Operations and work with the Gastrointestinal and Inflammation Therapeutic Area Unit (GI² TAU) organization.
How you will contribute:
- GI TA Administration and Infrastructure:
- Provide project management support for TAU-level general infrastructure and business operations projects/initiatives that may include:
- Support budget and resource management/tracking, including maintaining organizational charts.
- Provide general project management support for TAU Leadership Team members, as required, including fellowship programs.
- GI Communications:
- Execute tactical activities as outlined in TAU Communications Plan, in partnership with R&D Communications, Site Communications and PVPS Communications.
- Maintain GI TAU SharePoint/Collaboration Site, including content refresh and any migration activities.
- Contribute to development of GI TAU-sponsored communications (announcements, milestones/accomplishments, etc).
- Work with Visual Communications and any external vendors on any GI TA branding templates, slide design, murals, etc.
- GI TA Forums & Events:
- Provide meeting/activity planning and execution support related to designated TAU-sponsored events and programs according to TA strategy and budget.
- May provide logistics and A/V support for other GI TA Forums & events on an as needed basis (i.e. Townhalls), coordinate minute archiving and distribution.
- Contracting activities and KOL engagements:
- Manage the KOL contracts process for the TAU, interfacing directly with Ethics & Compliance, Procurement, Legal, and Finance, including processing, tracking and archiving in all appropriate systems (GEARS, LINC,ARIBA) according to local procedures and policies.
- May provide operational meeting planning support for Advisory Boards and Data Monitoring Committees, as required.
- Serves as primary liaison for Contracts, Legal, Compliance and independently resolves complex contractual issues within consulting agreements and service agreement for designated programs/contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or communications or science related back ground with experience in business related or event planning activities/support.
- 1-3 years experience in the business related or event planning related support or biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven track record collaborating with others to achieve goals.
- Ability to proactively identify business problems/ risks/ issues and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation, and triage appropriately.
- Team-oriented, with effective and efficient mindset.
- Self-starter with ability to learn and adapt to new environments/changes in environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word required, Microsoft Project experience is a plus; ability to learn new software/technical systems and trouble-shoot minor issues.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Compliance, including U.S. Federal Sunshine Act, a pulse role.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Ways of Working
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $64,400.00 to $92,000.00, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Boston, MAWorker Type