About the role:
At Takeda, we are committed to lifelong learning.
To that end, Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
The summer internship program is a full-time commitment of 12 weeks and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Our internship program provides you with the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
Please note that Takeda does not provide intern housing or a housing stipend.
- The intern will work with PSPM to build and introduce new PM tools to increase PS Program Team Effectiveness. Tools to be shared amongst PST members. The project is expected to take approximately 3 months to complete.
- PharmSci Program Dashboard-Goals and Objectives
- To develop a high-level snapshot PharmSci Dashboard to efficiently track PS program timelines and deliverables
- To communicate high-level milestones for effective decision-making
- Audience: Pharm Sci Core Program Team and working groups
- Build and pilot PS Program Dashboard for use with PST
- Mapping key program goals/objectives
- Recent accomplishments and upcoming key events
- Capturing key program risks
- Other small projects may include:
- Tool to Review POs and monitor monthly spend variance
- Tool to monitor Manufacturing and Clinical Demand
- Collaborate with program stakeholders on program action items
*Note: Project ideas may change from proposal submittal to when intern arrives based on program priorities. This position will be hybrid.
How you will contribute:
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills.
- Deadline-driven with an elevated level of organizational and planning skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Proven record of accomplishment of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, initiative, and integrity.
- Global mindset to grow in a diverse work environment.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Currently authorized to work in the US (United States) without sponsorship. Takeda does not provide sponsorship for internship positions.
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week), within the core business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, for 12 weeks during the summer months.
- Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD, MD student with completion of a minimum of one year of university studies.
- Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship with Takeda.
The hourly pay rate range is $19.00 per hour - $37.00 per hour. The final pay rate offered for this internship may consider several factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Boston, MAWorker Type
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)Time Type