ABOUT PLASMA-DERIVED THERAPIES
As a trusted global leader and industry partner who is reimagining plasma and exploring its untapped potential, Takeda’s Plasma-Derived Therapies Business Unit is dedicated to transforming the lives of patients worldwide who rely on these lifesaving and life-sustaining therapies.
With an 80-year legacy of developing treatments for rare and complex chronic diseases, we thrive on innovation, offering a broad, differentiated portfolio of more than 20 plasma medicines with integrated care solutions to patients in more than 80 countries.
Powered by 17,000+ Takeda employees primarily focused on plasma, our > 200 high-quality BioLife donation centers, a dedicated R&D team, and eight world-class plasma manufacturing facilities, we are unleashing data, digital and technology to transform our end-to-end operations and set new industry standards.
This enables us to innovatively and sustainably meet the growing and changing needs of patients, our people, and our planet, today and in the future.
The position of FP&A Business Partner is a vital role within Takeda’s Plasma-Derived Therapies Function. The team overlooks the PDT business of worldwide regions (i.e. US, Europe, Asia, etc.) with the end-to-end business of commercial, manufacturing, R&D and support functions, which can see and experience the dynamics of the global PDT business from the finance viewpoint. In this role, you will assist with the financial consolidation reporting and planning processes for the Global Plasma-Derived Therapies businesses. Core responsibilities include reporting and planning for Global PDT P&L consolidation, PDTBU SG&A function OPEX management, presentations to senior management, and ad hoc financial analysis. This role will also drive accountability and transparency as a finance business partner for PDTBU’s SG&A functions and with internal and external stakeholders while also ensuring proper financial reporting process and controls with an emphasis on first time quality.
Here you will help Takeda realize our ambition to transform the lives of patients through innovation and sustainability from plasma donation to delivery of medicines
This is turn empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
YOUR TASKS IN DETAIL
- Consolidate PDT Global P&L and business partner with relevant stakeholders to understand key performance drivers.
- Drive the alignment of decision-making and forecasting assumptions among the various SG&A business functions.
- Support planning and review of all major forecasting activities (MRP/MYC/LBE/LRF)
- Oversee concise and well-thought-out financial presentations for Plan/Update reviews with senior management.
- Develop and actively communicate all relevant, reliable, and insightful information / analysis to key business partners.
- Manage the process and timelines for the ad-hoc typed analysis.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of overall business or finance experience.
- Strong financial analysis, interpretation, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including Excel modeling, and experience creating profession presentations in PowerPoint is required.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance principles, financial modeling
- Ability to work well in a pressured, deadline focused, small, committed team environment and at times with limited supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and assignments.
- Effective communication skills with colleagues at all levels and departments of the business, especially with non-financially oriented business partners.
- Ensure high standards of accuracy and consistency of data, attention to detail and efficiency.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare setting.
- Financial systems experience (SAP/HFM, IBM Planning Analytics)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
For the fifth consecutive year, Takeda has been certified by the Top Employers Institute as a Global Top Employer. No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
We offer you:
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado applicants are not permitted to apply.
Ready to apply? If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! (Please attach your CV in English)
Not yet? For further questions, please contact Claire Alonzo-Regis (Talent Acquisition Partner) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Boston, MAWorker Type