We are looking for a Sr. Manager Product Manager within the Commercial IT Marketing Technology team. The role will provide marketing campaign management support in web analytics, digital media, and social media campaigns, with a special focus on web analytics. The role will provide marketing technology consulting and project management to internal commercial brand marketing teams establish digital marketing platforms and support to ongoing marketing operations.
The individual will bring digital media agency experience, with a focus on web analytics and campaign management experience to enable the delivery of new digital campaign capabilities that are crucial to drive key brand strategic objectives. The role will establish digital technology campaign standards and process and ensure successful execution digital marketing campaigns.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Being the Commercial Marketing Technology Business Partner is the single point of contact for web analytics capability and brand digital media campaigns.
- Leading digital media campaigns as the technology subject matter expert on Google Analytics (Google Marketing Platform) and secondary technologies.
- Leading with the ability to absorb sophisticated technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical marketing leaders supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring commercial marketing leaders get the most out of their technology investments across Googles Marketing Platform, as well as the day-to-day management of technical led services team.
- Partnering with brand marketers to develop IT business cases for new digital technology capability by providing business benefits analysis and estimates (business requirements, functional design, business processes, UAT) and own the execution of these projects.
- Establishing a multi-year functional and technology roadmap for Google Analytics (Google Marketing platform), social and digital media technology plan for new capability implementation.
- Building and maintaining strong technology mentorship relationships with brand marketers and agency teams, establishing ways of working model, standard operating procedures, and playbooks.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are an initiative-taker who enjoys rolling your sleeves up to get the job done and want to support our team in commercializing the highest quality medicines for patients as efficiently as possible, thus changing peoples lives.
- Thrive in a multifunctional, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and want to be part of an innovative commercial marketing technology organization.
- Have the ability to think analytically, a proactive problem solver.
- Have demonstrative ability to be able to advise and implement upon measurement strategies, implementations, data analysis with skill to provide insights. Digital media agency and pharma experience is advantageous.
- Have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify business recommendations, difficulties and opportunities. Ability to analyze data, deliver findings while providing various practical recommendations.
- Have experience with the following technologies: Solid understanding of Google Analytics & Google Marketing Platform Technologies and advantageous to have proven understanding of Display & Video 360 (demand-side platform), Search Ads 360 (search advertising), Campaign Manager 360 (ad management and measurement), Looker Studio, formerly Google Data Studio (web analytics), social media management technologies like Sprout Social or similar technologies
To be considered for this role you should have a bachelors degree in Computer Science or Marketing, or Advertising or Economics or Information Systems or Business Analytics, or related field or equivalent professional work experience. Certification and minimum of 5 years practical experience on Google Analytics & Google Marketing Platform Technologies, GoogleAnalytics360 and GA4 knowledge and implementation experience advantageous is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$126,600.00 - $206,600.00