Eikon Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company employing revolutionary technology at the intersection of chemistry, engineering, computation, and biology to discover novel treatments for life-threatening diseases. Eikon’s discovery platform is built on groundbreaking innovations from its founders (Nobel Prize, 2014), culminating in the creation of microscopes which enable real time, molecular-resolution measurements of protein movement in living cells, thereby unlocking otherwise intractable classes of proteins as drug targets.
The Clinical Project Manager in Clinical Operations Study Management will be responsible for overseeing the execution of clinical trials in oncology and other therapeutic areas, as required. This role will require onsite presence a minimum of 3 days a week to ensure effective management of assigned Phase I-III insourced global clinical studies. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful completion of studies within timelines and budget, with a focus on exquisite quality to support operational excellence and world class clinical study management.
You are collaborative, solutions oriented, flexible and have global clinical operational experience, with a passion for excellence in advancing patient care in oncology or neuroscience.
What You’ll Do
- Manage trial deliverables, ancillary (non CRO) vendor relationships and performance to ensure that clinical studies are completed in accordance with contract specifications of time, cost and quality ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines, and company policies.
- Ensure that clinical studies are conducted in accordance with approved protocols, ICH-GCP, EMEA, PMDA and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Provide direction to cross-functional study teams to ensure successful study execution.
- Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of information in all clinical trial databases and tracking systems.
- Manage study budgets, and timelines to ensure successful completion of studies.
- Provide regular updates on study progress to stakeholders (e.g., Clinical Operations, Project & Portfolio Management, Clinical Research).
- Ensure that all study-related documents are accurate, complete, and filed appropriately.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a relevant scientific or healthcare field.
- At least 5 years of experience in effectively running global clinical studies in oncology or neuroscience.
- In-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EMEA guidelines and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Proven ability to manage clinical studies within timelines and budgets while maintaining high quality standards and patient safety.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with management of the budget, resources, headcount, processes and controls, productivity, quality and project delivery.
- High sense of accountability and urgency in order to prioritize deliverables.
- Growth mindset and capable of working independently.
- Ability to work onsite at least 3 days a week.
At Eikon, employee compensation also includes bonus and equity compensation, in addition to several generous benefit programs, including:
- 401k plan with company matching
- Medical (premiums covered by Eikon at 95%), dental and vision insurance (premiums covered by Eikon at 100%)
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Weeklong summer and winter holiday shutdowns
- Generous paid time off and holiday policies
- Life/AD&D Insurance (premiums covered by Eikon at 100%) and optional supplemental employee-paid life/AD&D policies
- Enhanced parental leave benefit
- Daily subsidized lunch program when on-site
The expected salary range for this role is $117,000 to $134,000 depending on skills, competency, and the market demand for your expertise.