We’re seeking a Marketing Manager - Life Science, to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
As a member of our Marketing team, you’ll work closely with R&D product development and commercial teams to drive product storytelling, campaign development, and go-to market strategies for our life sciences solutions. You will play an integral role in communicating the scientific and business value of our offerings to potential customers.
Who will love this job:
- An experienced life science marketer with a deep understanding of the drug discovery industry and decision-making processes within pharma and biotech
- An exceptional communicator who’s well-organized and detail-oriented (we’re seeking someone with a proven track record of successful scientific writing)
- A creative collaborator who loves working as part of a team
What you’ll do:
- Define the customer journey, working with the team to develop appropriate messaging and marketing campaigns to deepen brand engagement from awareness through acquisition to advocacy
- Collaborate with product development, sales, and application science teams to understand competitive dynamics to deliver compelling value propositions and product positioning
- Help drive the development of go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, and create effective internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value of those products
- Draft and edit written and graphical content such as drug discovery case studies, white papers, videos, website copy, and blog posts working with Content Marketing, Creative, Corporate Affairs, and Product Management
- Spend time in the market gathering qualitative feedback from clients and developing a deeper understanding of industry-wide opportunities and challenges from industry events
What you should have:
- At least five years of experience in B2B marketing, product or segment marketing targeting chemists in the drug discovery industry or significant industry drug discovery experience in a medicinal or computational chemistry role
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related scientific discipline
- Robust skills with MS Office, Google Suite, and experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot) and CRMs (Salesforce)
- Familiarity with computational modeling or drug discovery informatics is a plus
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Office Management team also plans a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been included in Crain's New York Best Places to Work, BuiltIn's NYC Best Place to Work, and Newsweek's list of America's 100 Most Loved Workplaces.
Estimated base salary range: $135,000 - $165,000. Actual compensation package is dependent on a number of factors, including, for example, experience, education, degrees held, market data, and business needs. If you have any questions regarding the compensation for this role, do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our Strategic Growth team.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.