The IT Service Delivery role oversees several key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. Position is responsible to ensure that value is achieved as anticipated from the outsourced relationships under management, typically within a domain or service area. To ensure that the overall services as expressed in the Statement of Work and related exhibits, and the service levels for outsourced services/functions are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Service Provider are minimized.
As an IT Operations Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for the Management of Service Providers, for quality of Service,
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
- Maintain high performing operational service support functions for support of operational Run activities for the Global IT Organization.
- Responsible for compliance, security, and effective delivery of Services throughout the business.
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in Operational projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of the end-to-end service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
- Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between department.
This role may be for you if have:
- Experience of managing service contracts, from a service and financial perspective
- Strong GxP experience and proven experience of managing in highly regulated environments required
- Strong experience in Infrastructure Operations in manufacturing and automation environments
- Experience in Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Deep experience of ITIL disciplines, Capacity Management, Reporting, and Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Experience of Data Center Infrastructure technologies including but not limited to: Server OS, Virtualization, Storage, Backup, and disaster recovery/business continuity
- Experience with operating system (Microsoft Windows & Linux) Citrix
- Experience with monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Splunk, etc.
- Problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution skills.
- Hands-on experience of formal outsourcing processes and methodologies
- Ability to work with Service Providers to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels.
- Demonstrated experience in Transition Management of services to Operations
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience in managing staff as related to the delivery of the service
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action.
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Ability to work with global team and utilize global best practices for service delivery.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
To be considered for this position, applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or technology management fields and
- Associate Manager: Requires 6+ years of proven experience.
- Manager: Requires 7+ years of proven experience.
- Will consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$99,800.00 - $190,700.00