We’re looking to hire a Sales Operations Project Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run (156,000 cores), and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. WaterMap, LiveDesign, and the Materials Science Suite are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a member of our Sales Operations team, you’ll help to lead sales improvement and automation projects, create process standardization, and sales business data to advise on growth directions. We expect you to work closely with members of Schrödinger’s operations across all business functions and at all levels.
Who will love this job:
- An excellent oral and written communicator with expertise in organization and multitasking
- An organizer who thrives on keeping plans up-to-date, making sure asks don’t fall through the cracks, and keeping the rest of the Sales Operations team informed
- A self-motivated thinker with a mind for process improvement
- A sales automation or operations veteran
- A good listener and team player who enjoys sharing ideas openly and meeting objectives
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to and lead various sales process improvement projects, working with stakeholders from various global teams and prioritizing work appropriately
- Drive the creation and adoption of standard operating procedures
- Utilize enterprise tools such as Asana, JIRA, Confluence, and other applications to track project status
- Drive the development of sales automation, enabling online business transactions for high-volume products
- Work with internal stakeholders and the CRM development team to drive the adoption of new systems
- Generate your own sales ops analyses while collaborating on projects with other team members to improve efficiency, metric tracking, and resource availability
What you should have:
- At least five years of project management or sales operations experience, ideally in a scientific software domain
- A solid understanding of professional sales organizations
- Experience with CRM databases (Salesforce is a plus)
- Robust analytics skills with tools such as Excel
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events.
Estimated base salary range: $95,000 - $120,000. Actual compensation package is dependent on a number of factors, including, for example, experience, education, degrees held, market data, and business needs. If you have any questions regarding the compensation for this role, do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our Strategic Growth team.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.