We are looking for a talented IT, computer systems, or engineering professional to join our team and play a crucial role in providing site system support for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of our CMMS, generating insightful reports and metrics, and conducting valuable data analysis.
With your strong technical expertise, you will be able to effectively troubleshoot any system issues that arise, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum efficiency. Additionally, your analytical skills will be put to use as you analyze data collected by our CMMS, allowing us to make informed business decisions and optimize our operations. In this role, you will not only be utilizing your technical knowledge but also providing Business Excellence Support. This means that you will actively contribute to improving our overall business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing innovative solutions.
If you are passionate about utilizing your technical skills in a dynamic and collaborative environment, while also contributing to the success of our organization through data analysis and business process optimization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and make a significant impact on our operations and overall success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- System Administration and technical support for Maximo, Cognos, Power BI, and Mobile Programs.
- Recognizes changes in the environment and present resources as indicators of future problems and opportunities.
- Supports an effective training plan and new functionality for users of the systems
Provide site support and resolves user issues with system performance, availability, and functionality
- Thorough understanding of applications information analysis and site data auditing/reporting.
- Coordinates and monitors activities/projects. Reviews plans and monitors status of implementation for those assigned to project; makes judgments regarding quality of implementation within discipline.
- Continuous Improvement: Improves methods/designs/processes. Recognizes and implements good ideas/innovations/costs reductions; consistently generates/adopts original solutions to problems and reduces them to practices.
- Resolves underlying problems. Identifies full range of customer/client needs and proposes solutions to address them; makes alterations in products or services to better meet customer need across the network.
- Support of Maintenance Excellence Program (MEP) metrics, continuous improvement efforts, MSRs, reports data analysis and internal/external audits.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Engineering or Relevant Discipline. Experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) preferred
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills. Knowledgeable of various software applications including CMMS Maximo/EAM, Excel, Power BI, Project, Cognos
- Experience with database, drawing, project management and/or technical calculation software is preferred. Knowledge of software systems used in operations and/or maintenance is also preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Analytical and problem-solving skills are required to troubleshoot work processes, organize project work, run or support a meeting and effectively coordinate.
- Support IAM (Service Now) tracking system by proficiently monitoring, responding, resolving and documenting support/ technical resolution issues.
- Knowledge and practice of GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices, validated systems, and applicable engineering standards that are associated with job function are preferred.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.