As an AbbVie professional, you’ll be a trusted partner helping to shape our culture, support our business strategies and finding and developing the talent necessary to make a remarkable impact on AbbVie and patients globally.
We seek to fully develop our employees’ skills so that we can demonstrate AbbVie’s diversity of opinions, cultures and experiences in all that we do. You will use best-practices to continually construct, deliver and support programs that establish AbbVie as an employer of choice while empowering all employees at all levels of the organization.
The purpose of the Operational Enablement team is to enable optimal performance of the global HR Operations team by focusing on consistent, global training content, organizational compliance, data analytics and the performance of select third party vendors. The team will consist of training, governance, compliance, and data analytics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Acts as a strategic partner to the HR Operations functional leaders, as well as COE leaders, as it relates to training needs of the organization.
- Manages training organization supporting all functions within HR Operations.
- Maintains customer relationships with functional leaders throughout HR Operations and COE areas. Understands customer needs, identifying appropriate training solutions, sourcing/developing, and delivering solutions. Measures and reports impact/results.
- Partner closely with the Outsourcing COE, Procurement and Finance to create our philosophy, framework, and KPIs/SLAs to ensure high levels of quality service delivery and compliance.
- Work cross-functionally with the HR Operations leadership team, COE partners and key stakeholders to understand and create the data and analytics needed to provide data driven insights that generate higher efficiencies and higher quality service.
- Define ownership and accountability of our critical processes and services to ensure they are effectively managed across HR Operations enterprise.
- Reviewing requests for any changes and identifying cross dependencies as well as areas of opportunity and efficiencies. Partnering with HR, Business and BTS stakeholders, as needed.
- Responsible for compliance and audit activities related to all applicable internal and external governing bodies, providing global support in close collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Tax, Financial Shared Services, and local HR Leadership
- Facilitate global evaluation, design and establishment of processes and controls to ensure HRConnect’s practices are best-in-class for compliance.
- Monitor external landscape globally for new or changing privacy requirements. Proactively manage and escalate as necessary situations where our external partners are not meeting our needs and delivering on their commitments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of business experience.
- Proven ability to build and lead high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated high performance working across functionals to identify needs and create solutions for the greater organization.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to drive high impact results.
- A highly motivated process thinker that drives customer focused solutions.
- Senior partner management: effective in influencing senior leaders and strategic action.
- Leads effectively through ambiguity; builds structure and alignment with limited direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and group facilitation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and design thinking.
- Advanced skills across a variety of software solutions.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.