HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
CDnA - Commercial Analytics ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. Within Global Marketing, Access, and Capabilities, we provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and verve that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities!
TheCDnA - Commercial Analytics Managerwill lead insights generation by integrating multitude of secondary data sources and engaging several Commercial Data and Analytics (CD&A) colleagues to develop a comprehensive understanding of brand performance and provide tactical recommendations to drive it.Job Responsibilities include:
- Design approach and perform secondary data analytics to support strategic decision-making
- Lead analytical execution by implementing solutions, ensuring progress per timelines and scope, and coordinating readout of results
- Work cross-functionally to synthesize findings, develop recommendations and articulate actionable insights to stakeholders
- Provide senior leadership and brand teams with an objective and rigorous perspective on secondary data analytics and performance management
- Develop and deliver analysis using complex data sources including hcp and account-level demand data, claims data, electronic medical records data, specialty pharmacy data, etc. to generate a holistic, objective, and detailed understanding of the brand
- Manage relationship with external vendors to prioritize business needs and enable effective execution of analytics
- Enhance the capabilities of the commercial data and analytics team by researching and implementing new analytical tools, methodologies, internal and external best practices, new data sources, etc.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The analytics professional we seek is collaborative with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Masters degree and 2 years of analytics experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of analytics experience
Associates degree and 10 years of analytics experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of analytics experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Familiar with technologies and applications, and hands-on experience to analyze, synthesize, and integrate various secondary data
- Strong knowledge in data, analytics, research, and/or dashboarding & reporting approach
- Capable to identify & define business problem, and address through data, analytics, and research
- Proficient analysis and project management skills to turn unstructured business issues into action plans that result in meaningful strategic or tactical recommendations
- Ability to drive implementation to enhance methodologies and standard processes
- Strong Oral, Written presentation skills, with ability to explain complex concepts verbally or visually via ppt
- Consistently engage and collaborate effectively with cross-functional team to shape brand strategy and understand risks and opportunities
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.