ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing recombinant proteins and critical reagents/assays to support drug development and clinical applications from target discovery and validation, candidate drug screening and optimization, CMC development, preclinical and clinical studies, commercial production, and companion diagnostics. We are committed to excellence in providing quality products and services and accelerating the process of therapeutic development.
Our mission is to accelerate the process of target therapeutic drug development. We aim to be a cornerstone company in the life science and healthcare industry. We value the fast growth in a global market over a challenging time by excelling through quality, performance, and innovation, empowering our employees with trust, value, and respect, embracing diversity, and encouraging cross-functional collaboration and continuous learning.
The Associate Regional Sales Manager will lead commercial activities in OR, WA and Western Canada. In this position, you will contribute to our company goals and customer needs. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing key customers, increasing the assigned territory's customer base as well as developing customer relationships and providing all-around support to our customers. You will use existing knowledge and continue to build familiarity of drug product development pipelines, including cell and gene therapy, vaccines, antibodies, and small molecules.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Manage commercial activities through customer-facing visits, presentations, phone calls and e-mails as appropriate.
- Work with the managers and executives to develop as well as execute territory sales plans.
- Extend and develop relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Understand and communicate with customers technically.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, Technical Support, and other internal teams.
- Attend tradeshows, association meetings, and networking events as necessary.
- Travel within the territory 40-50% of the time.
- Other projects or responsibilities may be required.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of related bioindustry experience developing, manufacturing, or using recombinant proteins.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Master’s degree or above in a related field.
- Previous experience in sales or other customer-facing related roles.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Passion to positively promote and drive success on company initiatives.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE + commission
Work Location: Seattle, WA - Remote