The Manager, People Analytics & Reporting will partner with colleagues from across human resources and internal customers to provide evidence-based insights on the people and organizational aspects of Regenerons business. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental technical background, strong project management skills, customer orientation and requisite HR experience. Expertise in data management, metrics and reporting, descriptive and predictive analytics, data visualization and story-telling are all critical for success in this role. We see this as a phenomenal opportunity to build people analytics expertise working closely with others who have been shaping an enterprise-wide people analytics program.
The role is hybrid 3 days onsite, based at our HQ campus in Sleepy Hollow, NY. This role is not open to fully remote-based work arrangements.
As the Manager, People Analytics & Reporting, a typical day might include the following:
- Building newand updating existingdatasets to support custom analytics projects, spanning descriptive and predictive analytics
- Supporting ongoing reporting for both HR and business leadership audiences, including opportunities for automation and efficiency
- Enhancing reporting and data transformation to improve Regenerons evidence-based approach to HR management
- Translating metric priorities into new dashboards and key reports with compelling visualizations and storytelling to help guide decision-making regarding Regenerons talent and organizational practices
- Identifying, prioritizing and implementing improved data quality and additional data capture opportunities in partnership with HR Technology, IT and Finance teams
- Working closely with colleagues to build and integrate the practice of using data to inform people-related decisions
This job might be for you if:
- You have high attention to detail and can easily shift gears between ongoing work and ad hoc requests
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects, while informing key partners of progress and outcomes
- You can handle ambiguity and are highly adaptable and flexible to changing requirements and business demands
- You possess the demonstrated ability to work with large and disparate datasets and appreciate ways to work with imperfect information, maintaining a practical, business-oriented mindset
- You have learning agility and a desire to keep up with the latest developments in the field of HR reporting, analytics and related technology
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in an applied social science or quantitative field. Preferably with 7+ years of experience working with HR, People and Business data to generate critical insights (ideally including working with big data, integrated business data, global data, labor market data and third-party data). This includes expertise in managing data collection, organization and quality assurance for the purposes of building statistical models, leading metrics and sustainable reporting. Advanced proficiency in statistical software packages (e.g., R, Python, SAS, SPSS) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik) is required. Experience with global HR technology systems and human capital platforms (e.g., Workday) is also required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$129,800.00 - $211,800.00