Kerecis (www.kerecis.com) is a biotechnology company that is pioneering the use of fish skin and fatty acids in the globally expanding cellular therapy and regenerative medicine market. The fatty-acid-rich products from the company’s patented technologies protect the body’s own tissues and enable the body to regenerate tissues.
The Reimbursement Administrator (RA) provides support to the Reimbursement team. The RA is based in the Arlington, Virginia, office, and reports to the Reimbursement Manager.
- Manage case creation
- Receive in-bound calls and make out-bound calls as necessary.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries via phone and online
- Help maintain Kerecis' customer relationship management (CRM) system for accuracy.
- Manage the Reimbursement email and answer general inquires
- Handle administrative functions within the Customer Operations Department
- Support Insurance Verification Specialists to process cases (e.g. Peer to Peer and Prior Authorizations)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time. Kerecis LLC is an equal opportunity employer.