- Serves as the Business Partner for all Infrastructure and Operations (Technology Operations) related Services and Projects.
- Partners closely with the Business to collaborate on services and support; develops understanding of the business objectives and technical support requirements; supports development and delivery of required Technology Operations support and services; and serves as the single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for all Technology Operations services required.
- Responsible for ensuring Technology Operations Delivery.
- Develops, tracks, and measures key performance indicators and customer satisfaction metrics. Works to ensure Technology Operations service and process changes are thoroughly vetted and understood by the Business appropriately cascading information.
- Conversely, ensures all Technology Operations requirements coming from the Business function are cascaded back to the appropriate Technology Operations function(s).
- Support business IT operations by overseeing all aspects of Technology Operations’ service delivery, platforms and support, including:
- Reports; dashboards; service request management
- Supporting Voice of the Customer (VOC) and continuous improvement with process and problem management.
- Implementation and enforcement of Technology Operations’ technology and process standards.
- Facilitating service reviews with all internal and external contributors.
- End-to-end ownership of issues and escalations with the associated business functions.
- Oversee and/or manage projects with Technology Operations components, including monitoring process; taking feedback; and ensuring end-user satisfaction with delivery.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all Technology Operations related services and support.
- Provide regular updates on planned Initiatives and reports on Technology Operations and projects.
- End-to-end Technology Operations issue/escalation ownership.
- Works collaboratively with DD&T team on ensuring business demand is met using standardized, fit-for-purpose technology and procedures.
- Ensure data accuracy on managed services
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Strong knowledge of ITIL and ITSM methodologies.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations including desktop, server, operating systems, LAN/WAN, print, collaboration, and unified communication services.
- PMP and ITIL certifications a plus
- Set clear team goals and KPIs with DD&T Partner and direct reports
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operations and performance
- Employee performance evaluation.
- Coach and develop team members and self.
- Support training needs identified with the business.
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback and continuous improvement opportunities.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Leverage independent judgment to determine optimal methods of task completion and work prioritization.
- Adherence to Technology Operations’ policies, processes, and standards.
- Authority to delegate tasks and responsibilities to other (external) team-members.
Working with and achieving results through others is a significant part of this role.
- Within the Technology Operations Service Delivery team – working with peers to deliver across business regions in a seamless fashion.
- With other Technology Operations teams – provide seamless collaboration to the DD&T Partner by coordinating services as required from multiple Technology Operations teams as follows:
- Allocate local/regional resources to Technology Operations projects and deployments.
- Information about local/regional parameters, requirements, and business schedules.
- Gathering Voice of Customer feedback from the business.
- Other Internal & External IT-Teams:
- All GDT Departments
- There are several external Partners providing Services to Takeda. While the relationship management and contract management with these partners fall under the responsibility of other Technology Operations towers, the activities necessary in delivering a project or service in the Region/Country/Location would be coordinated by the Technology Operations Partner where necessary.
- Participation in Technology Pilots and Solution Finding
- Ability to work comfortably in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a widely dispersed team (time-zones/geographies).
- Creativity in addressing technical challenges in highly regulated and complex environment.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a technical environment with experience as a team-leader
- Experience on setting performance standards in a comparable role
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- A collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Cambridge, MAWorker Type