A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
Brief Job Description:
The Maintenance Technician IV is responsible for performing ongoing corrective, predictive and preventative maintenance for the process equipment within the assigned operating area. This position also could entail the execution of setup and changeover support for all process equipment used in various classified areas up to a Class 100 aseptic environment. This role requires the ability to perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting in order to ensure optimal operation of the process equipment. The Maintenance Technician IV will also perform basic mechanical training to Production Operators and serve as a resource to help implement continuous improvement projects. The Maintenance Technician IV reports to a Supervisor, Maintenance.
- Complete emergency repair, rebuilding, changeover and inspection work on process related equipment. Install, inspect, test, adjust, repair and perform line turnarounds, changeovers, and preventative maintenance per established procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete documentation and required functions in the work order system to close out activities in compliance with cGMPs.
- Responsible for equipment and system performance through data monitoring within the assigned operating area.
- Use a variety of testing, tools, and measuring equipment in the efficient maintenance and troubleshooting of electronic, environmental monitoring, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical line equipment.
- Provide training to operators for equipment set-up and for minor adjustments or repairs.
- Install new equipment and oversee equipment upgrades according to site SOPs.
- Perform 5S activities and maintain organization of operating areas.
- Perform work requirements in a responsible manner, in accordance with SOPs, cGMPs and established safety procedures in accordance with OSHA requirements and guidelines.
- Be familiar with “Material Safety Data Sheets” for area chemicals.
- Perform batch record and GMP documentation entries. Maintain records and/or logs as required in performance of job responsibilities. This will include mathematical computation where needed.
- Work with minimal supervision under the direction of the Maintenance Facilitator, Process Facilitator, Engineer, or other activity leads.
- Perform roles of Technician and Mechanical Technician as required to support daily PET activities.
- Utilize appropriate Problem Solving and Troubleshooting techniques to complete
- Follow and maintain compliance with established MRO procedures and inventory control.
- Serve as a project resource to PET to assist in the follow up and timely implementation of projects and validation activities.
- Responsible for maintaining Aseptic Processing and Gowning certifications as required to support assigned work areas. (Area Dependent)
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
- Perform other similar and related responsibilities as assigned by area management.
- Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs. Emergency overtime may be required with little notice to ensure operation of equipment within the manufacturing.
- Experience in a regulated production environment, specifically responsible for equipment maintenance and performance
- Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
- Ability to lift and handle equipment change parts, tooling, and materials associated with equipment maintenance and repair.
- Proficient with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as Maximo or SAP.
- High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent
- Associates in Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent mechanical trade school graduate preferred
- Previous experience with automated equipment preferred
- Training in mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and testing equipment in electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of data and materials maintenance systems such as SAP, KRONOS, or other MRP systems
- Experience with OEE, TPM, LEAN or other Continuous Improvement systems
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target base pay hiring range for this position is $31.00 - $43.50 per hour. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.