We’re seeking a Financial Analyst to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of the Finance team, you’ll work with our Senior Analysts to learn the necessary skills for success in this role. This entry-level position offers an opportunity for an early-career analyst to master essential components of FP&A under the tutelage of exceptionally talented, knowledgeable, and hardworking teammates.
Who will love this job:
- A detail-oriented expert in accounting or financial statements
- A capable and self-motivated project manager
- An excellent oral and written communicator who can handle sensitive or confidential information discretely and responsibly
- A Netsuite or Anaplan user who understands database programs and enjoys gathering, exporting, and importing information
What you’ll do:
- Provide financial modeling support to the FP&A department, in addition to supporting reporting and analyzing functions
- Respond to requests for ad hoc reports and variance analysis from department heads in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct variance and trend analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal department leaders to support financial planning
- Contribute to the quarterly close and financial forecast update processes
- Analyze AP integrity and compare to annual operating plan
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards in various systems
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- One to two years of previous Finance or Accounting experience
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible hybrid work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Office Management team also plans a myriad of fun company-wide events. Schrödinger is honored to have been included in Newsweek's list of America's 100 Most Loved Workplaces.
Estimated base salary range: $70,000 - $100,000. Actual compensation package is dependent on a number of factors, including, for example, experience, education, degrees held, market data, and business needs. If you have any questions regarding the compensation for this role, do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our Strategic Growth team.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.