We are looking for a highly motivated Associate Director (AD) in Quantitative Pharmacology (QP). The AD QP will be responsible for providing hands-on pharmacometrics support in one or more therapeutic focus area. In this capacity the AD is accountable for the successful and timely completion of QP related activities, encompassing a broad array of deliverables. The successful candidate will support one or more assets from Early Clinical Development through submission and beyond. This role will sit in Tarrytown, NY.
A day in the life of an Associate Director may look like:
- Using an expert level of QP knowledge and strategic leadership skills, to effectively develop and implement strategic analyses in support of research and development projects.
- Taking accountability for the QP evaluation of a small portfolio of products or projects.
- Find opportunity for process and procedural improvements, product, or service improvements.
- Working independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Ensuring analyses and documentation are of the highest quality and accuracy.
This may be the right role for you if you:
- Want the opportunity to make a significant impact on the organization and external groups and can influence and effect change.
- Enjoy making contributions to multi-disciplinary meetings by sharing cross-functional skills and knowledge.
- Strong collaborative skills and effective at building alliances across functions, as well as the ability to effectively influence colleagues and multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Have the ability to handle all types of projects and leverage brainstorming to implement solutions for complex projects.
In order to be considered qualified for this role, you must have a PhD +6 years or a MS degree +9 years with a degree in Quantitative Pharmacology (pharmacometrics) or related field.
- Hands on usage of a broad range of quantitative tools and systems is required, as is a strong publication record in the field.
- A proven track record of displaying excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral and ability to communicate complex information succinctly.
- Proven experience developing QP elements of regulatory strategy and interacting with regulatory agencies without supervision.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$165,900.00 - $270,700.00