The User Experience (UX) Research Senior Manager will provide cross-functional user experience expertise and help develop participatory research strategies with a focus on simplifying and improving the user experience for Regenerons clinical research activities that incorporate digital health technologies. They will work with minimum direction to answer the most challenging questions in relation to user experience through a variety of qualitative and quantitative approaches.
In this role, a typical day includes the following:
- Conduct (or lead) self-directed quantitative and qualitative research activities on digital health technologies in collaboration with our digital biomarker team.
- Provide expertise and consultation on user experience related initiatives.
- Lead change through research while ensuring findings are convincing and actionable for partners.
- Co-design technical solutions with rapid experimentation and user feedback.
- Conduct initiatives that may optimize clinical trials or related processes.
This job may be for you if you have:
- You have an agile approach and outstanding analytical/research skills
- You can navigate ambiguous environments
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You are capable to communicate effectively and present to large groups
To be considered, we are expecting you to have at least 7 years of experience and a bachelor's degree at a minimum. We would also expect you to have extensive experience in the user experience field.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$126,600.00 - $206,600.00