We are looking for an Associate Director, within our Clinical Pharmacology group. Providing strategic and scientific expertise, as well as representing Clinical Pharmacology at relevant meetings. This position will provide CP subject matter support to new and on-going clinical programs primarily in the Oncology area
A day in the life an Associate Director may look like:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive clinical pharmacology strategic development plans for assigned development programs.
- Provide clinical pharmacology subject matter expertise to the Clinical Study Team/ Development Team.
- Participate in the drafting and finalization of clinical study protocols and study analysis plans (SAP).
- Conduct and/or supervise pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic analyses.
- Draft, finalize, and/or review clinical pharmacology study reports and publications. Work with the Medical Writing Team to incorporate PK/PD sections into clinical study reports.
- Work closely with Regulatory to provide clinical pharmacology support of regulatory documents, communications and presentations as needed (IND, health authority inquires, preparation/participation in meetings with health authorities, preparation of BLA summary sections, addressing review inquiries, health authority sponsored Advisory Committee Meetings).
- Collaborate with Quantitative Pharmacology colleagues closely to develop and deliver agreed quantitative strategies to support assigned development plans.
- Collaborate with the Pre-clinical PK/PD Team as needed.
This may be the right role for you if you:
- Want the ability to make a significant impact on the organization and external groups and can influence and effect change.
- Enjoy making contributions to multi-disciplinary meetings by sharing cross-functional skills and knowledge.
- Want to work in cross-functional teams with forward-thinking, passionate, and driven teammates
In Order to be considered qualified for this role you must have:
A PhD, Biology, Pharmacology, Engineering, Pharmacy (Pharm.D.), Medicine (MD) and at least 5 years of relevant Clinical Pharmacology experience. Oncology experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$165,900.00 - $270,700.00