Who We Are
Bolt Biotherapeutics, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing Boltbody™ Immune-stimulating Antibody Conjugates (ISACs), a new class of immuno-oncology therapeutics. This is a unique opportunity to join and build, with like-minded colleagues, a company that will transform the lives of individuals with cancer.
Reporting directly to the VP, Clinical Development, the candidate will assume the primary role of providing clinical oversight for one or more early-phase clinical trials.
• Drive clinical trial protocol development and execution through regulatory filings
• Provide clinical leadership to allow for initiation of US and global trials in collaboration with regulatory and clinical operations team members
• Interact seamlessly with biomarker translational scientists to inform and refine clinical product development and strategy
• Participate in the development of the clinical strategic plan for Bolt pipeline
• Prepare, present, and manage materials for external advisory boards to guide protocol and product development
• Provide medical guidance to investigators on managing patients on clinical protocols
• Oversee clinical data and safety assessments
• Medical Monitoring
• Participate as the medical monitor on study teams and lead the development of clinical protocols required to support product development, validation, and commercialization; including, but not limited to, the adoption and development of novel approaches for the demonstration of clinical validation and utilit
• Provide the overall strategic clinical direction and medical leadership for Oncology development-stage programs, serving as the medical expert on all clinical and medical matters
• Medical Degree (MD) from a recognized academic institution with 6-8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Oncology board certification and holds a license to practice medicine
• Strong track record in solid tumor clinical trials, experience in early phase oncology trials
• Experience establishing and working with various committees, such as data monitoring committees, safety review committees
• Record of excellence in patient care
• Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skill
• Proven track record in managing clinical trials
$300,000 - $360,000 a year
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Bolt Biotherapeutics requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Bolt will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. The company will not be responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.