This position is responsible for administering and managing a wide range of learning and development activities. In consultation with department leaders, this role with ensure learning and development initiatives are consistent and aligned with corporate goals, culture, and business results.
This position is located in Union, SC.
You will report to the Manager, Quality Assurance
- Learning management system administrator maintaining up-to-date, accurate and organized employee training records, both electronic and paper.
- You will collaborate with department management to develop and manage appropriate curricula and on-the-job training (OJTs).
- Support local training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- You will ensure that all employees throughout CSL are trained in accordance with established standards, and regulatory standards.
- Prepare and maintain training-related policies and procedures to comply with regulatory and certification requirements. Prepare reports and analysis of employee training requirements and training records.
- Lead, participate, and contribute to meetings with employees, supervisors and managers, teams, and other departments.
- Develop training manuals, reference tools, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Train assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as on-the-job training (OJT), health and safety practices, employee and leadership development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry), or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years GMP experience in pharmaceutical/biotech production environment.
- Experience in an FDA-regulated industry and EMA requirements
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) principles
- Proficiency in Learning Management Software, electronic quality, and operational systems
- Ability to facilitate learning by diverse audiences.
- Lead the training activities in a cross-functional work environment
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!