At CSL Vifor, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology, and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Reporting to the Division Sales Manager, the Territory Account Manager executes all aspects of sales, market development, and strategic implementation for company products.
- Engage with health care professionals involved in the treatment of renal patients in main practice settings, office, hospital, and dialysis.
- Daily travel and work within your assigned territory boundaries.
- Call on and engage with Nephrologists, health systems, and dialysis organizations and their staff to promote portfolio of company products
- Sell the benefits of company products to all main customers, including physicians, nurses, renal dietitians, pharmacists, hospitals, and others as assigned
- Demonstrate advanced disease state knowledge and promote product knowledge of company products, competitive products, and renal specialties
- Establish positive and productive relationships among marketplace networks within the territory
- Analyze sales performance and adjust business plan and approach accordingly
- Maintain up-to-date call records for all field contacts; submit reports and paperwork
- Collaborate with Commercial partners
Territory Covers: Houston West; includes the Houston Med Center, Sugarland, Katy, Cypress, College Station, Huntsville, Conroy, The Woodlands, Spring
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferred in Nephrology, Renal, and/or Dialysis.
- Must have experience working in a hospital system, large IDN
- Track record as a top sales performer
- Demonstrated understanding of account-based selling
- Account management experience navigating in a complex, competitive marketplace.
- Renal, Dialysis, Nephrology, Specialty pharma, and Hospital sales experience preferred.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!