Associate Director, Field Force Effectiveness - Hematology-Oncology
Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York, that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. Several Regeneron programs are based on human genetics findings. For additional information about the company, please visit www.regeneron.com.
Regeneron is growing its commercial organization once again and is looking for a select team of exceptional people who are dedicated to patients and science. Singularly focused on building an extraordinary company, they are looking for a dynamic sales leader who is a problem solver and innovator. Regeneron has the best people commonly committed to using science to solve some of the worlds largest unmet medical needs. Regeneron is looking for outstanding individuals whose daily effort is motivated by changing patients' lives and firmly believes that the wisdom of many threaded together by a passion for a better world is what leads to breakthrough discoveries.
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
- Actively support the strategic, tactical, and operational efforts of the National Business Director and Regional Director Leadership Team
- Partner with the brand team to set operational strategy in alignment with brand strategy
- Coordinate and execute tactical plans to drive the commercial success of the hematology portfolio.
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-collaboration communication and alignment with Marketing, Oncology Key Account Leaders, Thought Leader Liaisons, Field Access and Reimbursement, Trade, Medical, and National Accounts
- Collaborate with the National Business Director, Incentive Compensation, and Rewards to design, implement, and track IC plans.
- Collaborate with the National Business Director to establish and monitor agreed metrics for the oncology field teams and ensure regular distribution to the field leadership and the field teams
- Ensure timely and accurate distribution of sales reports to Senior Leadership, field leadership, and Medical Specialists as appropriate
- Partner with commercial operations with a continuous improvement mindset in maintaining and evolving data dashboards that best support the field team's planning, execution, and accountability to yearly strategic plans.
- Partner with Commercial Training on Plan of Action Meetings, Train the Trainer Meetings, Career Development, Selling Models, training curriculum, etc.
- Partner with Commercial Operations to plan and execute conventions, displays, exhibits, and sponsorships supporting commercial products.
- Partner with Commercial Operations and field teams to support operations of approved peer-to-peer programs being executed with HCPs and accounts.
- Work with Finance to ensure field force budgets are properly aligned with field initiatives and reports generated to monitor adherence to budgets
- Partner with the Customer Relationship Management system administrator to develop and maintain tools to allow the Medical Specialists, District Managers, and home office to gauge promotional effectiveness
- Act as a communication liaison between the home office, field teams, and customers.
- Manage the overall strategic and operations calendar, interact with the National Business Director's direct reports, organize staff meetings and business reviews
- Work closely with the Compliance Team to ensure the field teams remain compliant at all times
This Position Might Be For You If:
The Associate Director of Field Force Effectiveness must possess the expertise to interpret and draw business insights from data analysis to formulate recommendations and execute action plans. Demonstrate cross-functional coordination to execute product initiatives. Other critical success factors include:
- Strong organization/ coordination capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and leverage internal network to facilitate the execution of business requirements
- Confidence and ability to influence senior executives in support of critical initiatives
- Proactively and independently prioritize requests and business needs.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Sales Analytics, HR, Compliance, Legal, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree minimum; MBA preferred
- Seven or more years of progressive pharmaceutical industry experience with a strong preference for field management and home office experience
- Knowledge of Part B Buy and Bill experience with biologics
- Oncology market experience preferred, and hematology a plus
- Product launch experience preferred
- Previous experience working with Oncology Nurse Educators a plus
- Previous Operations and/or special project experience preferred
- Travel as required; 25 - 30%
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$148,100.00 - $241,700.00