Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLRemote Type N/APosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High SchoolSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage UndisclosedJob Shift NightsJob Category ManufacturingDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician II, Fractionation in Boca Raton, FL!
The Manufacturing Technician II, Fractionation position is under direct supervision of the Group Leader. This experienced position is responsible for the manufacture of plasma products through protein precipitation/separation and other tasks involving plasma receipt, plasma pooling, and protein separation.
- Cleans and Sanitizes Equipment before and after use.
- Responsible for Plasma receipt operations
- Make and verify connections on flow panels.
- Perform pH and conductivity measurements.
- Performs chemical and buffer additions.
- Operation of filter press and Cuno filter.
- Initiate product processes on the Process Automated System (PAS).
- Harvest of product precipitates (Fractions).
- Take and prepare product samples.
- Order and maintain raw material inventories.
- Complete Batch records.
- Assist Group Leader in training of other Tech positions.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience.
- GMP and plasma protein precipitation/separation experience required.
** Must be able to be flexible in a 24/7 operation, typical shifts are 12 hours in duration from 7pm - 7am. **
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.