Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High SchoolJob Shift DayJob Category ManufacturingDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Technician III, Manufacturing Fractionation in Boca Raton, FL!
The Technician III, Manufacturing Fractionation position is under direct supervision of the Group Leader. This experienced position is responsible for the manufacture of plasma products through protein precipitation/separation and other tasks involving plasma receipt, plasma pooling, and protein separation.
- Performs Tech II duties as required.
- Runs shift in Group leader’s absence.
- Verifies all production activities to ensure accuracy.
- Works closely with Group Leader assisting with shift changeover, daily scheduling and task assignments to Technicians.
- Performs and verifies analytical measurements.
- Reviews Batch Records/documentation for Accuracy and completeness.
- Actively participates in training of other Tech positions.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience.
- GMP experience and 5+ years of Plasma Fractionation required.
** Must be able to be flexible in a 24/7 operation, typical shifts are 12 hours in duration from 7pm - 7am. **
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.