Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeJob Shift NightsJob Category PharmaceuticalDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technician I, Fill Finishing in Boca Raton, Florida!
The Technician I, Fill Finishing performs under the direct supervision of the Group Leader and reports to the Supervisor/ Senior Manager Fill Finish Operations. This position is responsible for the final finishing of plasma products. This includes aseptic filling, visual inspection, vial labeling, and final serialization and packaging.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment before and after use.
- Responsible for area cleaning and disinfection and waste removal.
- Maintains raw material and component inventories, performs inventory related cycle counts.
- Maintains area in an organized GMP state, participates in area walk throughs, follows up on and closes observations.
- Performs material handling related activities associated with raw materials, components, and finished goods.
- Stocks area airlocks and production rooms with needed consumable and gowning supplies.
- Responsible for all production operations as assigned.
- Performs loading and unloading of the filling system.
- Performs visual inspection of filled products.
- Performs vial labeling, serialization, and final packaging of filled products.
- Takes product samples.
- Completes and audits batch records and logbooks following Good Documentation Practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- GMP experience required. Aseptic Filling experience preferred.
** Must be able to be flexible in a 24/7 operation, typical shifts are 10 hours in duration. **
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.