Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Shift NightsJob Category ManufacturingDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Tech II Fill Finish in Boca Raton, FL!
The Tech II Fill Finish position performs under the direct supervision of the Group Leader or Supervisor. This experienced position is responsible for the final finishing of plasma products. This includes aseptic filling, visual inspection, vial labeling, and final serialization and packaging.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment before and after use.
- Performs Clean-In-Place (CIP).
- Responsible for area cleaning and disinfection.
- Orders and maintains raw material and component inventories.
- Responsible for all production operation.
- Performs loading and unloading and operation of the filling system.
- Performs environmental monitoring of the filling operation.
- Performs visual inspection of filled products.
- Performs vial labeling, serialization, and final packaging of filled products.
- Takes product samples.
- Completes batch records and logbooks following Good Documentation Practices.
- Assists Group Leader in training of other Tech positions.
- Is comfortable operating the production equipment (Filling, CIP, Labeler, Serialization, etc.) with minimal to no instructions from a more experienced technician or leader.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- GMP experience required. Aseptic Filling experience preferred.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free Shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.