Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Shift NightsJob Category ManufacturingDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Tech III Fill Finish in Boca Raton, FL!
The Tech III Fill Finish position performs under the direct supervision of the Group Leader or Supervisor. This experienced position is responsible for the manufacture of final products through filling inspection, labeling, packaging, and serialization.
- Performs Tech II duties as required.
- Runs shift in the Group leader’s absence.
- Verifies all production activities to ensure accuracy.
- Works closely with Group Leader assisting with shift changeover, daily scheduling and task assignments to Technicians.
- Performs and verifies filling operations.
- SME for visual inspection process.
- Set up and operate labeling machine.
- Set up and operate serialization machine.
- Reviews Batch Records/documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Actively participates in training of other Tech positions.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- GMP experience and 4+ years Fill Finish required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free Shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.