Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Category PharmaceuticalDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Quality Control Lab Support Associate I in Boca Raton, Florida!
The Laboratory Support Associate I performs cGMP laboratory activities to support QC Stability Program including stability study execution, sample receipt and test sample preparation, performs all work under GMP conditions, and provides customer support to QC analysts.
- Perfoms cGMP laboratory support activities such as:
- Customer support functions for QC laboratories such as cleaning glassware and custodial services, monitoring temperature-controlled chambers, shipping samples, sample preparation, administrative support.
- Providing QC functions for product, such as assisting with Stability, Appearance, and Reserve programs, sample accessioning, providing information to internal and external customers.
- Utilizes and adheres to cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Completes documentation to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures.
- Performs other assigned QC Lab Support initiatives.
- Trains to become an appearance inspector / performs appearance inspections.
- Interacts with others, both within and outside the department, to provide customer support on issues related to department functions.
- Ensures that assigned Laboratory Support areas meet all regulatory requirements by verifying procedures are being followed, all recordkeeping is current, proper maintenance occurs and new requirements are identified as they arise.
- Assists in other functions, as assigned by the Manager.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific field.
Must be familiar with GLP and GMP guidelines. Previous experience in a regulated laboratory setting and/or in a regulated environment (FDA, EPA, etc.) is preferred.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.