Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Category QA - Quality ControlDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Microbiologist III in Boca Raton, Florida.
The QC Microbiologist III will perform quality control testing of raw materials, in-process goods, and final products with minimal supervision. Uses knowledge of corporate policies to resolve routine problems.
- Perform quality control testing for raw materials, product, and environmental sample testing according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Complete testing documentation and data entry as required for procedures and tests performed.
- Apply knowledge of analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Utilize cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Perform instrument calibration or qualification according to written procedures.
- Write and revise SOPs and/or Validation Protocols.
- Perform testing as needed to generate data for validation and special projects.
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Review documentation on trained tasks as assigned by manager.
B.S. in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related science discipline.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in a laboratory setting and work in a regulated cGMP Manufacturing environment (FDA, EPA, etc.). is required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.