The Supply Chain department is hiring! The Senior Analyst functions as part of Supply Chain Inventory Management and is responsible for IOPS resources needed to meet the manufacturing production schedule, supports special project in the area and executes data analytics that impact overall supply chain projects.
A typical day in this role may include:
- Executes and designs data analytics that impact overall supply chain.
- Leads the team in data analysis to design and build ways to consolidate data associated with the Supply Chain process.
- Builds advanced ad-hoc queries and reports to gather and present information effectively to support development of Supply Chain processes.
- Designs PowerQuery/PowerBI models, tools, templates and analytics to identify and improve reporting efficiency to allow access to the routine reports and ad hoc information requests for all the supply chain stakeholders
- Creates and publishes KPIs to improve Supply Chain process effectiveness.
- Leads the development of databases and/or utilization of data entry forms and reports (potentially combined with PowerAutomate workflows)
- Efficiently upload all planning information.
- Build and/or interpret queries and reports to provide ready-to-use Excel/PowerPoint friendly information from PowerQuery/PowerBI.
- Support the Supply Chain team to incorporate these queries and reports into day-to-day planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting needs.
- Designs ad-hoc queries and reports to gather and present information effectively to support resolution of urgent supply chain issues.
- Contributes to the development of the statistical forecast for independent demand in RapidResponse aligned to the SIOP Calendar
- Executes the statistical forecast in RapidResponse. Manages item configuration and life cycle related activities. Reviews forecast accuracy/bias and works with the planning team to address.
- Participates as required in Demand Reviews, Supply Reviews and SIOP processes to ensure issues are identified and supply risk mitigated where needed.
- Communicates requirements through monthly forecast to the supply base ensuring future product requirements identified through SIOP process are managed and forecasted.
Continuity of Supply
- Works to ensure manufacturing material requirements are met at all times
- Engages with QA/QC/Manufacturing/Procurement to coordinate availability of material and components for manufacturing.
- Ensures production and shipping activities meet manufacturing requirements and resolves complaints or eliminates delays associated with raw material and component supply.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with various internal and cross-site business units to identify and align on strategic initiatives that improve people, process, and infrastructure.
- Mentoring, and where appropriate, management of junior team members to ensure effective onboarding, training, development and oversight.
- Strengthens relationships and works with key stakeholders to maintain inventories of materials and supplies in the WH and 3PL networks to meet production demands.
- Assists with regular operational meetings; represents supply chain at cross-functional and stakeholder meetings.
- Completes reports required to support supply chain team including open order reporting, inventory reports, etc.
- Completes other duties, administrative and support tasks, as needed.
- Embraces and promotes the IOPS culture and the Regeneron Way.
- Assists in deploying IOPS Regenerons values and culture throughout the Supply Chain team.
This role may be for you if:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed and adapt to change.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting.
- Relationship builder with customers and internal key stakeholders.
- Comfortable in ambiguous environment and ability to translate ambiguity into actionable steps.
- Courage to ask the right questions in a cross-functional setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), PowerQuery, PowerBI and Oracle. PowerAutomate experience a plus.
- Continuous improvement focus.
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and
- Associate Analyst: 0-2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Analyst: 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Senior Analyst: 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- Masters degree, Lean/Continuous Improvement knowledge and/or APICS or other related purchasing certifications are a plus.
- May consider experience in lieu of education; level decided upon completion of an interview process
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$57,100.00 - $124,300.00