Our Business Technology Solutions (BTS) team shapes the digital transformation accelerating AbbVie’s mission to positively impact patient’s lives. In this role of HCP CRM Analyst, you will develop and hone your business-tech skills within a diverse, global organization that invests in your customized career development and creates solutions to advance the future of medicine.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing in-depth technical expertise on Marketing Automation platforms and business application use of HCP CRM technologies.
- Supporting digital programs and analyzing business processes; lead release management activities and leverage all the features and capabilities within the HCP Marketing Automation platform.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements; understand data flows; manage change; and coordinates / performs testing, verification, and new releases.
- Proactively share knowledge of Marketing Automation platform capabilities with AbbVie Digital Lab colleagues and cross functional team members in the form of Knowledge Transfer
- Aids in Marketo platform governance, user access management, platform support, ensures the system is running efficiently and integrated with predefined data feeds.
- Understands the overall HCP CRM marketing technology and specific business processes and needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Identifies IT capabilities and information required to support the business processes and collaborates in the development of new and optimized IT capabilities.
Tools and skills you will use in this role:
- API, Knak email authoring, SeventhSense scheduler
- User provisioning process and procedures
- SLC process for marketing automation platforms including the release management.
- Best practices for CRM technology and continuous improvement
- Clear interpersonal communication, presentation skills
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage experience to be successful in an cross functional team environment.
Experiences that make you a strong candidate for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in Adobe Marketo Engage and understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SLC)
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve user experience.
- Proven track record of positive results. Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you believe you are a great fit for this job but don’t have all of the experiences listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Why Business Technology Solutions:
For anyone who wants to use technology and data to make a difference in people’s lives, shape the digital transformation of a leading biopharmaceutical company, and secure sustainable career growth within a diverse, global team: we’re ready for you.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.