At Corcept Therapeutics, we believe the potential impact of cortisol modulation on the future of health has long gone overlooked. That is why for twenty-five years we have pushed the boundaries of what is possible, driven by fiercely independent science, open collaboration and the curiosity to follow the data wherever it leads.
Our company is committed to building a culture that values diverse perspectives and the unique contributions of every employee. Our vibrant community is made up of over 300 people—medical practitioners, scientists, and industry professionals—all with the shared goal of advancing the science of cortisol modulation to treat serious disease.
Our work has uncovered over 1000 proprietary selective cortisol modulators, including our marketed product, Korlym® (mifepristone), the first treatment available for those living with Cushing’s syndrome, a life-threatening condition caused by excess cortisol activity. Today, we have a unique opportunity to revolutionize the treatment of severe endocrine, oncology, metabolism and neurology disorders and aim to deliver better outcomes for the people affected by them.
The CS is accountable for implementing the sales strategies for approved products consistent with Corcept’s compliance standards as well as all applicable legal requirements for those key targeted health care providers and hospital systems within an assigned territory.
- Build and develop professional relationships with influential high prescribers and thought leaders in the territory to enhance Corcept brand and product loyalty
- Leverages expertise and knowledge of the therapeutic disease state, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry, and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges
- Develops and implements effective customer specific territory plans and communicates insights to internal stakeholders
- Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential
- Plan and participate in education programs and speaker dinner programs
- Manage territory expenses/budget to support sales and marketing activities
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years sales experience required, recent endocrine relationships, specialty therapeutic, hospital, or orphan drugs sales experience highly preferred
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, or Technical Proficiencies:
- Proven track record of consistent high performance
- Strong ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Required to travel up to 100% of the time, including up to 40% overnight travel
- Must maintain a driving record in accordance with Corcept vehicle policy
- Able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is $140,000 - $155,000; the pay ultimately offered may vary based on legitimate considerations, including geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Corcept appreciates the commitment and hard work of all our team members as we strive to discover and develop novel treatments for patients with serious unmet medical needs.
Please visit our website at: https://www.corcept.com/
Corcept is an Equal Opportunity Employer