What We Do:
Ambrx Biopharma, Inc. is a clinical-stage biologics company focused on discovering and developing a novel class of specific and selective engineered precision biologics, using our proprietary platform technology that allows site-specific incorporation of synthetic amino acids (SAAs) into proteins within living cells. Our product candidates are designed to overcome the inherent limitations of conventional conjugation approaches that use non-site-specific conjugation, in order to optimize for safety and efficacy benefits across multiple therapeutic classes in broad therapeutic areas.
How will you contribute to our mission:
The Administrative Assist report to the Manager of Administration and will be responsible for supporting and performing administrative duties for the leadership team. This position performs a full range of office support functions required for the operation of an assigned organizational unit. This position may support one or more staff.
- Serving as a point of administrative contact and liaison with external partners and perform contract administration.
- Provides administrative assistance and support to the assigned organizational managerial staff.
- Manager meeting and travel scheduling for executive team.
- Process orders and expense report submittals.
- Prepares various reports based on operational assignment.
- Composes and edits internal and external correspondence and documents.
- Coordinates the scheduling of projects, special events, operational programs that require coordination with multiple constituents (both internal and external).
- Performs routine office administrative functions such as typing, filing, copying, data input and answering phones.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in a fast-paced work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Effective communication
What you will need for consideration:
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree.
- 2-5 years of experience providing administrative support/office management to a complex organizational unit.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Flexibility for hybrid schedule located in La Jolla, CA.
The pay scale for this position is: $50,000 -70,000 commensurate with experience. We believe this to be possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting, and we may modify this pay scale in the future.
As an equal opportunity employer, Ambrx is committed to a diverse workforce. Ambrx will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.