BioSpace is the hub for life science news and jobs. We provide essential insights, opportunities, and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
This is a newly created position for an ambitious, dynamic Marketing Manager to make a significant contribution to BioSpace’s B2B marketing programs and operations.
The Marketing Manager, Demand Generation will be responsible for leading BioSpace’s customer acquisition programs. You will take ownership of lead funnels and B2B marketing activities to support revenue growth for BioSpace’s recruitment marketing and custom content products.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working cross-functionally with sales, be data-driven, and come with marketing operations experience. You like to think strategically while being hands-on with execution.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing. Employees in our West Des Moines office work a hybrid schedule: In office Monday – Wednesday, and work from home option Thursday-Friday.
In this position you will:
- Understand customer objectives and position products and value proposition accordingly
- Plan, build, optimize and report on high-converting lead generation/content marketing campaigns
- Create and manage B2B email programs, including automated lead-nurturing email drip campaigns
- Set up lead qualification/scoring to drive campaign optimization
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance, CAC, and attribution
- Identify new marketing opportunities to target key customer segments
- Support B2B content production such as whitepapers, webinars, articles, and more
- Work cross-functionally with Editorial, Sales, Customer Success, and other departments
- 5-7 years of relevant demand gen marketing experience required
- Proven experience building and managing multi-channel lead generation campaigns including email, paid ads, content marketing and more
- Marketing automation experience highly preferred (HubSpot experience a bonus)
- Proficient with Google Analytics and customized reporting
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Highly organized, communicative, and collaborative
BioSpace offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including the week off between Dec 24 and Jan 1!
Interested candidates may apply through our website at www.biospace.com. Applications and questions may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment background check required.